






Here are a sampling of the photos I took today. Thanks so much for Taneill and Ashley for bringing there adorable kids over. It was a lot of fun for me to use photography. I LOVE it! There kids are both very photographic. Just see for yourselves. I can't wait to see Nicole's baby and photograph him. He's such a cutie Nicole!
3 Response to More Photos
I love the baby pics! You do such a good job! At first, I didn't realize they weren't Mary and I was thinking, "Wow, she looks SO different than she used to" haha
i know! I can't wait to get Ry's pictures. He better smile...hahaha! Mary is SOO adorable. The cute video of her rolling over is awesome! She has gotten so big since I saw her in June!
I feel so bad I didn't even get to tell you guys goodbye! I hope the move went really smoothly for you. You are so amazingly talented! I might just have to come down there on one of those photo shoot days!! ;)
Post a Comment