Tales of our tiny family.

Mary's on a roll

I'm very proud of Mary being able to roll. She first rolled over from back to tummy around Jun 24 but couldn't replicate it. I remember I came upstairs and I could hear muffled crying. She had fallen asleep on the bed and had somehow rolled over. It scared me that she had done it and I was out of the room. Then she parctised and by the time Jory got married on July 2 she could roll over if she put her mind to it. I remember because when we got back from the temple my sister Julie told me that she had rolled over. I knew that she could but it usually took a lot of tries and frustrated crying was involved. Now she rolls all the time and with great ease. Today in church she decided to roll three times in a row under the pew in front of us.....it was difficult to get her back. She still hasn't mastered scooting. Mostly she just digs her head into the carpet. Who needs to crawl when you can just roll everywere. Anyway here is a short movie of Mary rolling. It was taken the same day as her an Spencer. I promise that she does have more outfits than this and I do change her clothes...sometimes.

Spread The Love, Share Our Article

Related Posts

1 Response to Mary's on a roll

August 25, 2008 at 6:07 PM

That is SO cute!!! And her neck is so strong! Oh Becky, she's adorable!!!