I showed you the photos before...now you can see the movie. Spencer and Mary are SOOO cute together! This movie was taken on around July 26? Maybe Tawnya knows. I think Mary is little young to be holding hands--Spencer I'm keeping my eye on you. Anyway I think the two of them together is just the cutest thing ever!
Tales of our tiny family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 Response to Finally a cute romance movie
Thank you so much. That really is the cutest thing ever. Spencer misses Mary. He is in search of a new girlfriend but there will never be anyone like Mary. :( How is SLC and school?
How do I download the movie? Do you know?
Send me your email address and I'll email it to you. My address is ravenberg[nospam@nospam]gmail.com
Sorry, I had to put the nospam in, it's just to avoid the spambots.
I love the part where they hold hands! Too cute!
Post a Comment