Tales of our tiny family.

Mary's First Boyfriend







This is Mary's first friend. His name is Spencer and he is one of the cutest little boys! Jed and Tanya lived in our last ward and I actually knew Jed's parents because they were in our Chinese Branch. What a small world! I have the cutest little video of them together, I have been meaning to upload. With the move I have been super busy. But we are getting settled so I need to step up and get some more things on the blog. I hope you like the snap shots!






Spread The Love, Share Our Article

Related Posts

2 Response to Mary's First Boyfriend

August 22, 2008 at 1:01 PM

Becky! She is so beautiful!! Wow, you are so lucky! You make beautiful babies so maybe you should get on having some more here pretty soon! I would love to get together sometime.. I still havent met Nicoles little baby so maybe be could get together and do lunch sometime? Let me know! Love ya

August 25, 2008 at 10:55 AM

They really are adorable together.