Tales of our tiny family.
From the time Mary was born she has had incredible head strength. She has never liked to be burped because she insisted on holding up her own head. I was afraid we would give her whip lash burping her. When I took her to her two month apt. she would not lay flat on her belly and kept wanting to roll off the table. I attribute this to her incredible head strength. The doctor kept asking, "can she roll over now? she isn't supposed to be able to do that yet." And now she can roll easily over both ways she likes to do this all the time. She just did the cutest thing with it. She rolled over in her bassinet and raised up on her arms to look out and see if I was there. When she saw me she gave me the biggest smile! Now it's official Jon and I have no more privacy in our room. And I think she is getting too big for her bed. That is why when we move she is going strait to her own room and into a crib. She is growing up so fast!
Related Posts
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 Response to incredible head strength
What a cute story! It's fun to watch them grow up! Nathan has major head strength too.
Oh my gosh! That is so cute! I can't wait to see more pictures of her, she is a sweetie!
Becky! Your little girl is so cute. I love your photos of her. I wish we lived closer so I could get you to take photos of Theo. I was just thinking of that night we took photos because my mom has that poker night flyer up in her office for some reason. Good times.
Also.
My son was born six days before Mary, and he is still not rolling over all the way. That's amazing.
Post a Comment