Tales of our tiny family.

Back to school photos

To make a little extra money for Jon to go to law school I decided to take photos for our friends and neighbors in University Village. The idea is that I can set up my studio once a month and take photos(which I want to do with Mary anyway). Then mommies can come over as they please and when their babies are happy. I even made a huge sign and hung it up in my front window. Tacky, I know but when your poor you must not let your pride get in the way of making money. I kept nevousely telling Jon, "people are looking at it" And then he would reply, "that's the point. close the blinds if you don't want to see the people looking at it." I did have one friend stop by but her baby was a little fussy so they will come back later. So, mostly I have just taken photos of Mary.












Spread The Love, Share Our Article

Related Posts

2 Response to Back to school photos

August 27, 2008 at 7:46 AM

Can we say the cutest pictures ever?!?!?! I LOVE baby Mary with the red apple and red accents. You should definitely use these pictures to promote your business! Also, I love your little story about the sign in your window...you are so cute!

September 18, 2008 at 3:45 AM

missed this post too, for some reason.

Isn't she a little young to go to school?