Tales of our tiny family.

Watching the cousins


This week I'm up at my sister, Julie's, watching her four kids. Five children total. I've been very busy. Jon's classes were canceled thurs. and fri. so he was so sweet and came up to be with me. I truely appriciate him doing that. He also helped me with my photo blog. It has a completly new look. I love it! You should check it out at http://ravenbergphotography.blogspot.com/ Here is a photo of Mary with her cousin Abby.

Spread The Love, Share Our Article

Related Posts

4 Response to Watching the cousins

November 6, 2008 at 10:32 PM

Your new blog looks really great and oh my goodness...I LOVE that airfreshner baby costume! It cracked me up!!!

November 7, 2008 at 12:36 AM

I don't check your photo blog as often as I do this one, and there is a really cute photo of mary in an orange jumper that I somehow missed.

Anonymous
November 7, 2008 at 11:05 AM

You are a great photographer, I hope you have a lot of success in your business!!!

November 8, 2008 at 7:24 PM

I love that picture, so amazing! I love your neice's red hair, she is so lucky.