Tales of our tiny family.

On the Move

I took Mary to her six month visit yesterday and the Doctor was really impressed that she could scoot already. He told me that I need to be careful with her and to make sure that my house is baby proof. I'm trying to baby proof it which is proving to be difficult because I also have to chase my scooting baby around the house too. Here is a film strip of how fast she has become and she becomes even faster when she is being chased or about to play with something naughty--like computer cords.


Spread The Love, Share Our Article

Related Posts

6 Response to On the Move

October 28, 2008 at 1:41 PM

I can't handle how cute this video is and how cute Mary is and how cute your voice is!!! CUTE CUTE CUTE!!!

Good luck baby-proofing! One day you will have to teach me the tricks...my house is DEFINITELY not baby proof! :)

Anonymous
October 29, 2008 at 7:37 PM

That is so cool, she is fast! Just keep knives and chemicals high where she cant reach them.

October 30, 2008 at 12:18 AM

Oh man it is all over! You may as well duck and cover... life will never be the same again. She is doing very well and is so close to crawling it is crazy!

October 30, 2008 at 4:14 PM

Awe!! So cute! And I love your Mommy-baby voice.."Oh I ran into something!" Classic! :P

November 6, 2008 at 2:43 PM

Thanks for your comment on our blog Becky! Mary is so darn cute! And I love your halloween costumes, you guys look awesome!

November 7, 2008 at 2:24 PM

OH MY WORD! I can't believe it. Theo is not even close to moving like this yet. He gets around in his walker and scoots on his butt, but that's it.

I'm very impressed.