Tales of our tiny family.
I left Mary to roll and scoot on the floor for one minute so I could text Jon on instant messenger. When I looked back I couldn't see her, but I could hear baby laughter coming from my bedroom. When I went back to find her I couldn't see her. If you have ever seen the size of our bedroom you would know that it's hard to hid in such a tiny place. I fallowed the baby laughter to under the bed. She scotted so far that I had to get on my tummy and crawl myself to get her out. She thought it was hysterical.
Related Posts
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 Response to Where did Mary go?
That's hilarious!! What a sneaky baby!
Tha is so funny, what a cuttie!
That is so fun. I love moments like that.
What a smart baby. You are going to have your hands full soon:) if you don't already.
She must like her hide and seek.
What a cutie!! I can just see you looking around going "Maaaaarrrrryyyyy!"
Wow, at least your apartment is not too big! I know some people with a big family, and they used to live in a huge house where the kids would actually get lost. She would hear them crying and have to go looking for them, sometimes it would take a few minutes! Poor little rich kids! lol
Post a Comment