Tales of our tiny family.

Fun Halloween Party


I had a fun Halloween party with some of the girls in my complex. We had home made chili and took photos of our babies in their Halloween costumes. It was a lot of fun. It was more work than I had anticipated but a couple good friends helped out and we pulled it off. Thanks everybody who came!

Spread The Love, Share Our Article

Related Posts

7 Response to Fun Halloween Party

October 5, 2009 at 11:05 PM

Oh my goodness Mary is so big and grown up! Adorable picture!!!

October 6, 2009 at 3:39 AM

Too early for a halloween Party.

And yes. I forgot she isn't a baby anymore. you haven't posted photos in a while.

Jon
October 6, 2009 at 7:45 AM
This comment has been removed by the author.
October 6, 2009 at 9:43 AM

That is a very cute costume!! She is as beautiful as ever!

October 6, 2009 at 1:50 PM

Very cute picture! I can't believe how big Mary looks!

October 8, 2009 at 3:58 PM

Cute picture!!! I'm glad your party went well!

January 9, 2010 at 8:55 PM

She is so dang cute! I love the bunny costume!