So I called her on and it turns out that not only did she put it up on her blog, but she published them too. So this little photo of Mary down bellow is in a magazine being circulated to every scrap book store across Europe. I didn't even know that my little girl was so famous! Oh, and the paper is the latest from cosmo cricket check them out here http://cosmocricket.com/
Tales of our tiny family.
So lately my sister has been stealing photos from my photo blog http://ravenbergphotography.blogspot.com/
So I called her on and it turns out that not only did she put it up on her blog, but she published them too. So this little photo of Mary down bellow is in a magazine being circulated to every scrap book store across Europe. I didn't even know that my little girl was so famous! Oh, and the paper is the latest from cosmo cricket check them out here http://cosmocricket.com/
So I called her on and it turns out that not only did she put it up on her blog, but she published them too. So this little photo of Mary down bellow is in a magazine being circulated to every scrap book store across Europe. I didn't even know that my little girl was so famous! Oh, and the paper is the latest from cosmo cricket check them out here http://cosmocricket.com/
Related Posts
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 Response to Mary's Famous
um. creepy. next thing you know hte photo will be on a billboard ad in rushia
Thats cool! She is a doll!
Post a Comment