Mary has learned to open cupboards. I would write more but I have to go clean up some pots and pans....videos...and whatever cupboard she has opened while I'm busy cleaning up her other messes!
I have this really funny mental imagine of Mary arm crawling through the house, opening cupboard doors and wreaking havoc as quickly as she can while you run wildly around the house trying to clean up after her. haha
4 Response to Oh, Goodness!
Gotta love busy babies!
How cute is she!! It was good to see you guys at the reception. CUTE blog!
Oh man! Guess we will both be installing cabinet locks!!
Oh man...a glimpse into what is to come!!
I have this really funny mental imagine of Mary arm crawling through the house, opening cupboard doors and wreaking havoc as quickly as she can while you run wildly around the house trying to clean up after her. haha
Post a Comment