
Tales of our tiny family.
We had a white Christmas down in St. George with my parents. Mary loves opening presents...I think she mostly loves eating paper. She also loved getting into the tree and derailing Grandma's train and pulling off the ornaments. Other than these few naughty things Mary has been very good girl this year so Santa brought her some blocks, My Little Ponies, and some chew toys. Grandma Ravenberg gave Mary the cutest little quite book that she made. Jon's parents gave her some little story books. She loves all her gifts! And pulls them out daily for me to put back away. Jon and I got a wii and a wii fit. We have loved playing it and had a blast with it up in Bennington. Jon's syblings have created a lot of high scores that I may never live up to. I will write more later. For now enjoy these photos from our Christmas day.

Related Posts
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 Response to Christmas!
So adorable! I think everyone played lots of Wii over the holidays--I know we did!
I love those bottom three
Post a Comment