Tales of our tiny family.

Ryan's Blessing

We went to my high school friend, Nicole's baby blessing. Here are some of my favorite pics. More photos to be added later to http://ravenberg.instaproofs.com/ This is what I think of my mom taking so many photos and abandoning me.

This is Christine's little girl. She got hurt right before the party playing on some rocks-hence the band-aid.
So cute to have the two cousins pose together.
So cute to be sad together!
Cute mommy with baby!
What a perfect family!
Look at how well Cooper posed for his photo! It couldn't be a complete family photo without him.
I think babies are so cute in their blessing clothes.
Well, I better go--Mary is making that face agian. I don't want to get on her bad side too much!

Spread The Love, Share Our Article

Related Posts

2 Response to Ryan's Blessing

September 7, 2008 at 8:03 PM

I LOVE all of the pictures!!! That first one of Mary is sooo funny! Ryan is sooo cute! You did a great job and got such awesome pics!!! I love the one of Nicole & Ryan! Nicole, you look great!!

September 7, 2008 at 8:51 PM

Those look AWESOME!!! You did such a great job! Thank-you so much for coming. I owe you a tape roller (Copper dog hair!!) and I totally forgot to get it for you. Thanks again!