My sister, Lori, has a friend whoes child is doing a report on China. I thought little kids would think that the acrobats were pretty cool. Since I looked up all these photos I decided to post them on here. It's fun for me to remember being in China. We were always so free to go and do whatever we wanted. A big contrast to this year being parents and having Jon back in school. I think this trip was taken on a whim...maybe only planned a few days before we went. We all woke up and decided to see the acrobats. A taxi ride and a few hours later we had done just that. Now it's hard to get up, take care of the baby, and make it out to do anything. Interesting how different phases of life are. But don't get me wrong I LOVE being a mom!


Spread The Love, Share Our Article
3 Response to Beijing Acrobats
SO true about different phases! It's fun to remember old phases of life and in some ways it is crazy to think how quickly they pass...at the time it feels like life will be like that forever. I am sure one day we will look back on the days of being new moms with babies and think about how much we miss it!
Okay talk about random, I saw the Bejing Acrobats like 12 years ago at Ricks! Being parents definately changes your availability. But lucky for us we have our kids young, that way we can travel at the ripe age of 50. I am just hoping that we will have some money then to do the traveling! I know moms around here that are 50 with kids barely in middle school... so crazy!
By the way forgot that Ryan was still logged in, this was posted by Lynita! Mary is gorgeous, and I love, love your hair!
Post a Comment