Tales of our tiny family.

Happy Thanksgiving





We spent Thanksgiving this year at Jon's parents house.  It was especially fun this year because we had three of his siblings and their families there also.  That made a grand total of 25 people in a little house.  But it makes for great memories and great fun.  I am always impressed that you can fit so many people into such a small area and not have any explosive arguements.  I guess my side of the family could work on that.  I remember quite a few hystraically funny little tiffs that happen at our family reunions.  And other than my twelve year old niece being pulled over on a four wheeler, nothing too remarkable happend.  Mary has been quite spoiled by the whole experience since whenever she cried she was instantly soothed.  Espcially at night.  I was worried of waking all 23 other people sleeping in the house.  I love to be around family at the holidays.  

Spread The Love, Share Our Article

Related Posts

4 Response to Happy Thanksgiving

Anonymous
December 2, 2008 at 9:44 AM

UUh, that look like so much fun!!! I love family!

December 2, 2008 at 12:04 PM

It does look like fun. And, you you look beautiful. I love your hair.

December 2, 2008 at 4:47 PM

I didn't know you had a blog! Looks like you had a great Thanksgiving. I feel like I haven't seen you very much lately, maybe it's the cold weather.. We should get together, Jayci loves baby Mary!

December 3, 2008 at 5:06 PM

I love big family holidays, but I always leave so tired! Did I mention how much I love your hair?