Tales of our tiny family.

Crazy Photo Booth!

I absolutely LOVED doing this! I have always loved taking photos in the studio where I could control the lighting. I remember in college taking photos of my roommates in the studio for a party we were having. We had a blast and this is somewhat the same idea. I took my home studio on the road to my husband's boss's house for a party they were having for their son's graduation. I was a little worried that it might be out of place or too distracting from the other going ons at the party. But it worked out perfectly and was great entertianment. My loving husband Jon set it up so that our TV would show the photos as I took them. Everybody loved it so much that I decided to see if anybody else would be interested in doing one. So if you are let me know. It's like a photo booth on the go. Where else are you going to have grandma make funny faces at the camera? Classic! I love the photos of the eldery in the slide show the best! Tehawnna your grandparents rock!

Spread The Love, Share Our Article

Related Posts

3 Response to Crazy Photo Booth!

June 3, 2008 at 12:07 PM

Definitely remember those pics and that party! We were so cool!

June 5, 2008 at 9:30 PM

Nice blog Jon! I sorry you could not
get me In it!! Next Time Maybe Good Job Jon
How are you doing!
I found your blog.
From your friend Chris Moore!

June 7, 2008 at 12:38 PM

That is a funny idea.