Tales of our tiny family.
When Mary was first born she didn’t have tears when she cried. Now she does and there is something just so sad about seeing your little baby have pools of little tears in the corner of her eyes. So lately she has been very spoiled and gets my attention all the time so that I don’t have to see her little tears form. Somehow it seems so much more serious when actual tears are formed. On the plus side she has also learned how to smile. It's a lot of fun to make faces at her and have her be able to respond.
Related Posts
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 Response to Mary's Tears
Ohhhh...that sounds sooo sad! There is a girl in my ward who said that when her baby was first born she had to take him in to get blood drawn and he was crying and so she was crying and the lady who was drawing the blood said, "This must be your first baby." I guess eventually you toughen up though. But until then I am excited to spoil my baby!
I never thought aabout it, but I don't usually see tears when babies cry.
Post a Comment