Tales of our tiny family.

Taking Mary on a walk



We finally recieved all the parts for our stroller and Grandpa Reed put it all together for us. Grandpa and Grandma Reed were kind enough to take Mary for the evening and let Jon and I have a date. While we were out Grandpa put the final touches of the stroller together. Being the yougest child on both sides Jon and I have been very spoiled with all of the hand me down items. Lori gave us this stroller and I love it because it is super light wieght and folds up really nice and little. It also fits the car seat that my sister-in-law Karen gave us. The photos show how cranky Mary was when we first went on our walk and how asleep she was when we returned. The slumber didn't last long, though, she is up and wide eyed and crying now. Oh, well. Maybe it means she will sleep tonight. Last night she was an angel for the grandparents, but decided to show her devlish side to us around bedtime.
Posted by Picasa

Spread The Love, Share Our Article

Related Posts

2 Response to Taking Mary on a walk

April 27, 2008 at 8:41 AM

Sorry I always post comments! I am on bed rest, so updated blogs are the highlight of my day :) Yay for getting a date! And soooo ironic that Mary is an angel for the grandparents and then shows her "evil" side to her own mommy & daddy! I love the stroller! We still don't have a car seat, crib, stroller or anything! I am starting to freak out. We still have 3 months, but if I am on bed rest the entire time, it will be hard to find some. Oh well, thanks for puting up pictures of your little cutie! :)

May 5, 2008 at 12:52 AM

awww... Becky made that